2015 Summit Super Series Race Schedule posted.
Saturday, April 4th
Test & Tune
Gates open at 11:00am
Testing from 12:00pm until 6:00pm
Friday, April 10th
Test & Tune
Gates open at 5:00pm
Testing starts at 6:00pm
Saturday, April 11th
1st Points Race for 2015 Season
Gates open at 12:00pm
Time Runs at 2:00pm
Heads-Up Racing for 2015 Season
If you are interested being a Sponsor or Advertizing Elk Creek Dragway Please Contact us at: 276-655-4551 or
THIS IS A ALCOHOL/DRUG FREE FACILITY
The Official Hotel of Elk Creek Dragway
Information, news and events at
Elk Creek Dragway
"DRAGWAY" to 84483
News & Updates.
- Test & Tune for March 28th has been cancelled due to cold weather.
- New Updates to the 2015 Summit Super Series Race Schedule has been posted.
- New for 2015... 28 x 10.5 Extreme Outlaw. An all out Heads-up class featuring some the baddest 10.5 and 275 Drag radial cars around. click here for rules and dates.
- Reserved Parking - Unpurchased spots are available on a first come first served basis. Spots are available now for $125 each or $100 each for 2 spots or more. See resevered spots page for more detail.
- 2nd Annual Elk Creek Invitational Race May 1st, 2nd & 3rd. Flyer here
2014 Elk Creek Dragway Champions:
Gary Boyer - Super Pro Eliminator
Robin Bobbitt - Footbrake Eliminator & Summit Super Series
Mike Willard - DOT
Tommy Miller - Jr. Dragster & Summit Super Series
Bobby Hash - Super Pro Eliminator Summit Super Series
28 x 10.5 Extreme Outlaw Rules
- 275 Drag radial or smaller.
- 28 x 10.5 Non W slick or smaller.
- 28 x 12.5 x 15 or smaller DOT Bias.
5.90 & 6.90 Heads- Up Classes:
- No stickers on the body (except the glass).
- No throttle stops or down track stutter boxes.
- Any Power adder and any fuel is allowed.
- Has to be stock appearing door car or truck.