Elk Creek Dragway, Inc.
Junior Dragsters are to be driven by children ages 8 through 17. All competitors in Jr. Dragster will be run as one class regardless of the age of driver or E.T. of car (7.90 or slower).
2013 Jr. Dragster Rules
1. Junior Dragsters must be towed or pushed by adults to the staging lanes. Under NO circumstance may a junior dragster be driven anywhere on the track property other than on the track itself and down the return road to the E.T. booth. Junior dragsters must be picked up by a tow vehicle at the end of the run and towed back to the pits. Street driven vehicles may not tow junior dragsters.
2. Junior Dragsters are to be driven by children ages 8 through 17. All competitors in Jr. Dragster will be run as one class regardless of the age of driver or E.T. of car (7.90 or slower). Cars will be paired at random (the way they enter the lanes) or by matching cards.
3. Anytime a junior dragster is started, whether in the pits or in the staging lanes, a qualified driver must be seated in the vehicle.
4. No verbal or physical assistance in staging, by the crewmembers, will be allowed after the Junior Dragsters have PRE-STAGED. Crewmembers cannot touch the dragsters after they have crossed the “parent line” or been called forward by the starter. Participants may raise their hand ONE time to request the starter to back the vehicle out of the stage beam.
5. No electronics are allowed in Jr. Dragsters.
*** Points will be kept for all Jrs and are eligible for IHRA & SBRA bracket finals. ***
Entry Fee $15.00 Buy-Backs $5.00
Winner - $100.00 Runner-Up - $50.00 Semis - $35.00
2013 IHRA Junior Dragster Summit Super Series