*** RETURNING FOR 2013 ***
Elk Creek Dragway will be hosting the Hot Street Heads-Up Racing.
5.70 Street Outlaw, 6.70 Street Eliminator, 7.70 Super Street & the New 8.70 Trophy Street.
For more information please contact Joey Nester. 540-616-4608
HOT STREET HEADS-UP RACING
- Headlights and taillights factory for the car.
- No throttle stops or down track stutter boxes.
- Any Power adder and any fuel is allowed.
- 5.70 Street Outlaw will be run on a 5.70 break out Index.
- 6.70 Street Eliminator will be run on a 6.70 break out Index.
- 7.70 Super Street will be run on a 7.70 break out Index.
- 8.70 Trophy Street will be run on a 8.70 break out Index.
- There will be 2 qualifying passes to determine the qualifying ladder. (A shakedown pass may be allowed if time permits)
- Race will be run on a PRO TREE. The 5.70 and 6.70 will run on a .400 pro tree. The 7.70 and 8.70 will run on a .500 pro tree.
- Race will be run on a Sportsman ladder.
- Lane choice goes to the higher qualified car for the ENTIRE race.
- Bye runs will also be determined by the qualifying ladder.
- The ladder will be posted for racers to view at anytime.
- ALL questions are to be directed to Joey Nester or Hot Street race assistants….NOT to the Elk Creek staff.
Race Dates for 2013: April 27, May 25, June 15, July 6, August 10, and September 7
8.70 Trophy Street $20 Car & Driver
7.70 Super Street $30 Car & Driver
6.70 Street Eliminator $50 Car & Driver
5.70 Street Outlaw $50 Car & Driver
4 Points will be awarded to enter race.
1 Point for each round win.
1 Extra point to win entire race.
A maximum of 4 races can be claimed for the season.
However, 4 Bonus Points will be awarded if you attend all 6 races.
Contact: Joey Nester at 540-616-4608