HOT STREET HEADS-UP RACING
- No stickers on the body (except the glass).
- No throttle stops or down track stutter boxes.
- Any Power adder and any fuel is allowed.
- 5.70 Street Outlaw will be run on a 5.70 break out Index.
- 6.70 Street Eliminator will be run on a 6.70 break out Index.
- 7.70 Super Street will be run on a 7.70 break out Index.
- There will be 2 qualifying passes to determine the qualifying ladder. (A shakedown pass may also be ran if time permits)
- Race will be run on a PRO TREE. The 5.70 and 6.70 will run on a .400 pro tree. The 7.70 will run on a .500 pro tree.
- Race will be run on a Sportsman ladder.
- Lane choice goes to the higher qualified car for the ENTIRE race.
- Bye runs will also be determined by the qualifying ladder.
- The ladder will be posted for racers to view at anytime.
- ALL questions are to be directed to Billy Lambert or Hot Street race assistants….NOT to the Elk Creek staff.
Race Dates for 2014: April 19, May 24, June 28, July 26, August 23, and September 1
7.70 Super Street $30 Car & Driver
6.70 Street Eliminator $50 Car & Driver
5.70 Street Outlaw $50 Car & Driver
4 Points will be awarded to enter race.
1 Point for each round win.
1 Extra point to win entire race.
A maximum of 4 races can be claimed for the season.
However, 4 Bonus Points will be awarded if you attend all 6 races.
Contact: Billy Lambert at 276-620-3961