Friday, September 16th, 2016
Test & Tune
Gates open at 5:00pm, Testing starts at 6:00pm
Spectators $5.00, Test & Tune $10.00.
Saturday, September 17th, 2016
Stock / Super Stock Combo and Summit Super Series Points race for Super Pro, Footbrake, DOT & Jr. Dragsters. Special exhibition runs with Blown Pro Mod, Blown Front Engine Dragsters and more.
Attn: There is a funeral at a church beside the track Saturday so we will not be able to start racecars until 3:00pm. Time runs will be called at 3:15pm. Please come to the lanes when called.
Gates open at Noon, Time runs at 2:00pm.
Spectators $10.00, kids 12 and under are free.
Division 9 IHRA Bracket Finals
IHRA Bracket Finals at Piedmont Dragway, September 22-25
2016 Team Elk Creek.
STREET CAR SHOOTOUT OFFICIAL RULES:
Ultimate 28/275 Shootout: Class Designation - U
1. Any 28 non w/275 tire
2. Stock style suspension
3. Door cars only
4. No full tube chassis cars
5. Helmet required
Back halves are ok.
Real Street: Class Designation - RS
1. DOT Approved tires only for RWD/AWD. (ET Street Pro or DOT Bias Ply OK) FWD allowed slick no bigger than 26x8.5 inch, any size DOT.
2. Current tags, inspection, and registration will be checked. Car must have working headlights (on after dark), tail lights, signal lights. Registration must be on paper, presentable, and up to date.
3. No lexan windows, must be able to roll up and down. Full interior required (Rear seat delete okay). No plastic or kirkey seats allowed, must be a covered seat (non reclining touring ok). Factory dash required (fiberglass or any other aftermarket stock style dash not allowed.) All exterior body panels must be on the car every round (No removal of hood, front bumper, etc).
4. All exhaust must exit past the engine underneath the car, no fender or hood exhaust exits allowed on RWD/AWD (no holes showing from previous exit) FWD OK . Mufflers are required on all cars unless turbo.
5. Stock Style Suspension only, no back halfs allowed, no wheelie bars.
6. One power adder. Nitrous can't be used with superchargers, turbos, etc. twin turbos ok.
7. Helmet required.
8. Red light, crossing the center, or hitting the wall results in disqualification.
*** Stick Shift Championship Series program changes: ***
The Stick Shift Championship Series is now an Elk Creek Dragway Class. All questions, concerns and ideas for the class should be directed to the management of Elk Creek Dragway.This season first round buy backs only. The first round winners and first round buy backs will be ran seperate in the second round, then will be ran together from the third round on. This will ensure that you will not run the same car first and second round or until both cars have won a round. We will call first round winners and buy backs to the lanes separately for the second round. If odd number of first round winners exist a winner will have to run a buy back car.
The other change is everyone is in the points at no charge.
Everything else remains the same as last season.
If you are interested being a Sponsor or Advertizing Elk Creek Dragway Please Contact us at: 276-655-4551 or